Business Categories: Engineering Environmental Water Damage Restoration, Mold & Sewer Remediation Construction In Business Since: 2014
Number of Employees/Subcontractors: 8
Locations: Westernville and Rome, NY
Desired Markets: Local, Regional, State, National
Description: TRM provides direction and leadership expertise for designers and owners in the environmental and construction industries, so they achieve maximum value for their investment. We are a New York State Certified Women owned company.
Profile: TRM provides Trustworthy Representation and Management for your field work as your Construction Manager/Owner’s Authorized Representative (CM/OAR). We provide direction and leadership expertise for designers and owners in the environmental and construction industries, so they achieve maximum value for their investment.
TRM is typically engaged by busy Owners/Designers looking for maximum value from their investment thru environmental compliance and monitoring of field activities.
• Regulatory supportive and economically sound environmental solutions
• Clear and concise summaries of field conditions associated with horizontal construction activities
by a staff of engineers trained to ensure a quality product consistent with the scope of work with a long history of working with or as regulators and industry knowledge from implementing solutions.
TRM has a proven process for serving as your eyes and ears through photographic documentation and detailed daily work summaries of construction activity allowing for rapid identification and resolution of unforeseen conditions in order to support budget and schedule control as well as project closeout.
One repair, of one line in a road (storm, sewer, or water), can easily cost $25,000/day as compared to our fees which are less than 5% of that per day.
Unlike other environmental and construction inspection firms, we have flexible staffing solutions and over 30 years of regulatory and construction experience that allows us to propose options for field related challenges. Our team establishes partnerships with the design team, field staff, and the effected community. We like to focus on the five keys:
• culture of collaboration – a team focus on delivering value
• participation in scheduling – planning to aid in work coordination
• choose by advantage – support for decision making with multiple stakeholders
• conditions of satisfaction – focus on shared project goals beyond cost and schedule and environmental compliance
• target value design – focus on cost as a parameter in design to reduce design rework, and sustainable environmental alternatives